The aim of this policy is to ensure that all GAA members are kept safe from substance-related harm when involved in club activities.
Our objectives are:
- To promote the health and wellbeing of all club
- To develop a consistent approach to drug-related issues to be adopted by all club
- To develop procedures and protocols that address drug-related issues in the
- To establish clear procedures for managing specific incidents of suspected drug
- To provide onward referral to specialist services for members presenting with substance related
Click below to download the full Breaffy GAA Club Substance Use Policy document.