You can now play the Breaffy GAA Lotto online! Click here to access our lotto page where by simply selecting your four numbers between 1-36, you could be in with a chance of scooping the jackpot. If there is no jackpot winner, the jackpot is increased and carried forward to the following week’s draw. Read more
Don’t miss your chance to win with the Breaffy GAA Cheltenham Tipster Competition! Pick your 7 horses each day and join in the fun of the four day Cheltenham festival (10th March to 13th March). The winning horse for each race get 10 points, 5 points for 2nd place, 3rd place 3 points and fourth place 1 point. Double points for the feature race winner each day. The winner is the person who has accumulated the most points at the end of the festival. Don’t delay, register online now HERE. You will be sent a reminder to select your horses before the festival starts. Good Luck!
If you have any questions contact Michael (0877987865) or Steve (0879053745).
- Pick 7 horses per day over the 4 days, one per race.
- You will be sent a reminder every morning of the races to submit your entries.
- Ensure you enter the exact same name when you sign up (pay the €20) and every day you fill out your entries.
- Entries must be in before 1pm every day of the races.
- Each correct race winner will be awarded 10 points, 2nd place 5 points, 3rd place 3 points and 4th place 1 point. (Double points for featured race WINNERS each day).
- The person with the most points accumulated will win.
- 1st Prize €250. 2nd Prize €150 and 3rd place €100.
- There will also be daily prizes for the highest score on each day.
- An updated league table will be shared every evening here.
- €20 entry fee. This covers the 4 days of the racing festival.
On December 29th, Breaffy’s senior men’s and women’s teams took to the field in Ballyheane to play two challenge games against ISSC Vancouver. Over 40 Vancouver players and management travelled from all corners of Ireland and from Canada for the games to pay tribute to our great mutual friend and team-mate, David Gavin. Read more
Breaffy Oskars Fundraiser next Friday night, May 11 next will see the great and the good of Breaffy strut their stuff down the red carpet for our gala premiere. Over 70 locals star in seven iconic films recorded on location in the area in recent weeks. Read more
Over Christmas we hosted the first of what will hopefully become an annual Breaffy GAA St. Stephen’s Day fundraising blitz between senior players past and present. Four teams of 11-a-side battled it out over the course of the day to see who would be crowned champions. All funds raised on the day were in support of the David Gavin Fund. Read more
[columns size=”1/3″ last=”false”][/columns][columns size=”1/3″ last=”false”]
We remember with immense sadness the passing of two amazing young people – a great loss their families, our club and community.
Breaffy GAA extend sympathies to their families and friends. They will remain forever in our hearts.
Rest in Peace David Gavin and Faye Lavin.
[/columns][columns size=”1/3″ last=”true”][/columns]
Dear friends of Breaffy GAA,
Hard to believe we are almost at the end of October and another football year has almost past. We thank you all for your support and commitment to Breaffy GAA – and we look forward to doing it all again next year.
Save the date – Bank Holiday Monday 30th October @ 2pm Breaffy GAA presents “Afternoon Delight” in Breaffy House Hotel & Spa Resort with Guest blogger Lisa’s Lust List.
With a Glass of Prosecco, Afternoon Tea, Pop up Shops and a Fashion Show this ensures a great afternoons entertainment. Read more
Breaffy GAA Bord na nOg held their annual Christmas Raffle in Breaffy Clubhouse on 21st December 2016.
The following were the winning tickets:
- 1st Prize – A large Christmas Hamper sponsored by Mulroy’s Londis, Moneen Read more